Plastic waste concerns us all - we take care of solutions for the future! With the development and construction of innovative plastic recycling systems, EREMA GmbH, based in Ansfelden (Upper Austria), contributes to the recycling of plastic waste so that new products can be created from it. EREMA is part of the international EREMA Group, a family company with more than 660 employees. We are the world leader in plastics recycling machines and solutions and a driving force behind the circular economy.
Giving the world what it really needs: solutions for a well-thought-out circular economy and responsible handling of plastic waste. Your sales skills? Stand up for the good cause and be responsible for selling our recycling facilities around the world.” Instead of the wording recycling facilities please put recycling systems. You score points with your versatile language skills and your open personality as well as with your values and your passion for a good cause. If you don't care what job you spend your time doing: Do what the world needs - together with us and strengthen our sales team.” If you don't care what job you spend your time doing: Rather, do what the world needs – together with us and strengthen our sales team.
• Knowledge in Polymers
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in Sales
• Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met
• You are the central contact person for our customers and work directly for us and our partners with our customers.
• You organize and coordinate your business trips independently.
• Explaining complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable
• It will be advantageous if you have good negotiating skills and have closing strength
• If you already have the following skills such as: Bilingual, technical skills and good communication skills
• We also are looking for a team player to join the loop